Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Great Run!

August 3oth
21 min Treadmill (Miles: 1.4)
26 min Elliptical (Miles: 3.05, Level: 2)
20 min Stairs (Speed: 52)

August 31st
30 min Strength Training
32 min Elliptical (Miles: 3.65, Level: 2)
My stomach was queasy during strength training so I took it easy and shortened my time. I was fine once I started doing cardio.

*Extra Physical Activity: Bowling

September 1st
40 min Treadmill (Miles: 3.25)
10 min Elliptical (Miles: 1, Level: 2)
10 min Stairs (Speed: 55)
11 min Treadmill (.85)
I had a great run today. It started out rough and I thought I would barely make it running for 5 minutes. I kept pushing minute after minute. I kept setting goals; run a mile, run for 15 minutes, run for 20 minutes, run two miles. I just kept pushing further and further. I reached the goal of running two miles straight, without stopping and then started my cool down. It felt good. I am so glad I am back to running. I still have to pay attention to my leg and make sure I am not pushing too hard though.

No comments:

Post a Comment