Friday, September 3, 2010

Dining Out at Buffets

Last week I blogged about researching nutritional information on restaurant's websites before I visit them. I also said that I normally do not go to a restaurant if I can not find the information. Sometimes, it is unavoidable. Tonight I am meeting family and they picked the restaurant. So, in this instance I have to make due and try to make the best choices possible. Tonight I am going to a Ryan's, which is a buffet. This is very dangerous. I tend to over eat and not make wise decisions. I did not expect to find the nutrition information on their website, but I wanted to look anyway. They had their information posted! I am so excited. I now have a list of what I will be putting on my plate. I just hope it is on the buffet tonight. So, you can eat at a buffet and still make healthy choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment