Friday, July 30, 2010

July 31

This morning I worked on strength training for an hour. Then I did some cardio for fifty minutes. My shoes were feeling better today, so I am breaking them in. I look forward to Monday's run. Hopefully my knee will be rested enough. It is feeling better today.

July 31
70 min Strength
20 min Stairs
20 min Elliptical (Level 2, 2.3 miles)
10 min Treadmill (.5 miles Cool Down)

Yesterday’s Nutrition

Workout

Granola Bar (Pre-workout)
Protein Shake w/blueberries (Post-workout)

Breakfast

Golden Crisp (1 cup)

Milk (.5 cup)

Snack

Grapes (1 cup)

Lunch

Tuna
Light Mayo (1 Tbsp)
Whole Wheat Tortilla
Celery (2 stalks)
Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Mix Vegetables (.5 cup)
Apple

Snack

Carrots (1 cup)
Hummus (2 Tbsp)
Carbmaster Yogurt

Dinner

Spaghetti Squash (1.5 cups) MY NEW FAVORITE VEGETABLE: SO GOOD!

Shrimp (4 oz)

Spaghetti Sauce (.5 cup)


Calories: 1,1428 Protein: 107g Calcium: 135%RDA
Fat: 36g Fiber: 33g Water: 80 oz.
Carbs: 191g Sodium: 2833mg (over)

No comments:

Post a Comment