Friday, July 30, 2010

New Shoes!!!

Last night I bought some new running shoes. WooHoo!!! The pair I was using were so worn out and uncomfortable and I believe that is why my knee started to hurt. I am so excited to have a new pair of shoes and now I am ready to continue with my training and keep adding miles to my runs. I have to break them in first though. For this reason I did not run today.

July 30
40min Treadmill (2.6 miles)
31min Stairs
10min Crunches, Push-ups, Sit-ups

Yesterday’s Nutrition

Workout

Granola Bar (pre-workout)

Breakfast

Oatmeal (1 cup)
Flax seed (1 tbsp)
Banana

Snack

Kroger Carbmaster Yogurt

Lunch

Pork Chop (4 oz)
Barbecue (4 tbsp)
Asparagus (6)
Applesauce w/cinnamon (.25 cup)
Brown Rice (.25 cup)

Snack

Whole Wheat Tortilla
Peanut Butter (2 tbsp.)

Dinner

Beef Cubes (3 oz)
Corn-the-cob (1 ear)
Carrots (5 mini)

Calories: 1,640 Protein: 93g Calcium: 65%RDA (under)
Fat: 49g Fiber: 37g (over) Water: 90 oz.
Carbs: 197g Sodium: 1,551mg

No comments:

Post a Comment