Wednesday, July 28, 2010

6 Miles!

I have had a rough couple of months and have been in and out of exercising and training. I am now back on focus. I sat down and calculated how long it was to Thanksgiving (about 17 weeks). I want to be at my goal weight by then. I am going to visit with family and would love to have reached my goal. I am also planning on doing a half marathon the weekend before. So I have slowly been working my way back to where I was before my cruise to Hawaii. I was telling my mother last night that I have a long way to be prepared for the half marathon and I was beginning to think I might not be prepared. This morning I ended completing 6 miles in 76 minutes. Not too bad. I think I spoke a little too soon. I now believe I am where I need to be in my training. My goal for the half marathon will be to finish in under 3 hours. I just have to keep at it and I will be able to reach my goal. Now if the weather will just cool off a little I can start training outside.

July 28
76 min Treadmill (6 miles)
10 min Stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment