Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting Started

I have decided to blog about my goals and what I am doing to reach them. One of my goals is to lose weight. I started out at 205 pounds in May 2009. I am now at 184. My goal is to get to 150. I have thirty-four pounds to go. I know I will be able to do it. I would love to be at this weight at the end of April for my cruise to Hawaii. That would be about 10 pounds a month. I believe this is possible.

Goal number two is to run the Knoxville 5k on March 28th. I have already started training for this and believe that I WILL RUN. I would like to run a marathon and this is the first step to doing this. I will update on my progress of training.

Hopefully blogging of my progress in these areas will help me to succeed. Let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment