Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hard Day

Yesterday my employer brought home some donuts and of course I could not resist. I took a little bite of one and it was over for me. I ended up eating the WHOLE donut. It was so good but so not worth it. It threw off my day. I did not eat well at all. Oh, well.

As far as today's eating goes, I am doing well. I have planned what I am eating for the day and should be able to stay within my calorie range.

Today when my alarm went off at 4:30 this morning I was not a happy person. I had gotten an adequate amount of sleep, but my body did not want to get up. I wanted to stay under the covers. I ended up forcing myself to get up. I feel I should of stayed in bed for a couple more hours. My work out was not fun at all. My body did not want to move. I did not have a good work out at all. I did go though and that is what counts. Hopefully the scale will show it was a good decision.

Today:
5min warm-up on Treadmill
10min stretch
20min on Elliptical
30min on Treadmill
10min cool down & stretch
Mileage: 3.45

Gym Time: 75min

No comments:

Post a Comment