Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8th

There are six of the treadmill that I like and can run on at the gym. Three of them were not working. Ugh! I really don't like that at all. I tried running on a different one, but that did not work very well. I am really sore from my strength training yesterday. Since my muscles got to relax for two weeks, they are screaming now that I made them move. I hope there are weights on the cruise ship, because I don't want to deal with the soreness when I get back and start lifting again. I might take my workout tube. I think that is what it is called. Hopefully, you know what I am talking about.

April 8th
5min Warm-up
7min Treadmill
7min Stairs
45min Treadmill (one finally opened up)
10min Abs and 30 Push-ups (they are "manly" push-ups)
10min Stretching
Mileage: 4.55

Gym Time: 85 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment