Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pictures!!

I made it to the gym this morning! Woohoo! I was so excited to get there after a long unwanted break. I was unable to get to the gym due to being sick. Today was the first time I ran since my race and it felt good. I missed it. I missed the gym in general. I will definitely be getting to the gym on the cruise ship. I don't think I can willingly give that up, even if it vacation. Plus...with all the tempting food, I am not going to destroy everything I have accomplished.

Here is a link to my 5k pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/113864212491005845322/5K#. I finally uploaded them to the Internet. Enjoy!

April 6th
5min Warm-up
40min Treadmill
20min Elliptical
10min Abs and Push-ups
10min Stretching
Mileage: 5.6

Gym Time: 85 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment