Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pre-Workout Snack

During my workouts I get really hungry. I decided to try to eat something that was a little bit heavier than a granola bar but not to heavy that it would be sitting in my stomach during my workout. I ate some mini pancakes. I thought this would be light enough that I would not get an upset stomach. I was wrong. My stomach was messed up all morning, even after my workout. So I will go back to eating a granola bar or banana and eat something right after my workout if I need to.

August 24th
60 min Strength Training
15 min Stairs

Yesterday's Nutrition

Workout

Granola Bar (pre-workout)
Banana (post-workout)

Breakfast

Oatmeal (.5 cup)
Flaxseed (1 tbsp)
Splenda Brown Sugar (1 tbsp)
Strawberries (4)

Snack

String Cheese

Lunch

Pork Chops (3.5 oz)
Steamfresh Peas (.5 cup)
Red Potatoes (.25 cup)
Apple


Snack

Grapes (1 cup)
Rice Cake
Cinnamon Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner

Chicken Tenderloins (3 oz)
Steamfresh Corn (.5 cup)
Whole Wheat Pasta (1 cup)
Ground Turkey (3 oz)
Spaghetti Sauce (.25 cup)

Calories: 1,564 Fiber: 29
Fat: 45 Sodium: 1,415
Carbs: 237 Calcium: 43 (way under)
Protein: 97 Water: 80 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment