Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4

Today I had a goal to run more than eleven consecutive minutes which I have been doing the last couple of runs. I was successful and ran for fifteen consecutive minutes, but I ran a total of thirty-one. Last night and this morning as I was warming up I was having a little trouble breathing and was not sure if I would be able to run. I ran for five minutes and walked a short bit. This seemed to warm me up and I did not have as much trouble breathing (other than my normal hard breathing from running).

August 4
45min Treadmill (3.7 miles)
17min Stairs (Speed: 50 steps per minute)

Yesterday’s Nutrition

Workout

Banana (pre-workout)
Protein Bar (post-workout)

Breakfast

Waffles (2)
Mini Pancakes (6)
Syrup (3 Tbsp)

Lunch

Sandwich Thin
Tuna (3 oz)
Light Mayo (1 tbsp)
Carrots (.5 cup)
Fruit Cocktail (.5 cup)

Snack


Trail Mix (.75 cup) I need to stay away from this because that is 3 servings and a whole lot of calories. You can not just eat 1/4 cup.
Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)
Whole Wheat Tortilla

Dinner

Salmon (4 oz)
Spaghetti Squash (.25 cup) I have now finished eating all of it.
Brown Rice (.25 cup)

My nutrients are not where they should be today.
Calories: 1,975 (over) Protein: 100g Calcium: 44%RDA (under)
Fat: 65g (over) Fiber: 31g Water: 86 oz.
Carbs: 275 (over) Sodium: 2,111mg

No comments:

Post a Comment