Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stair Crazy!

So I am resting my knee and taking a break from running hoping it will heal up. So instead of running yesterday I got on the stair machine and stayed on it for 70 minutes. I ended up doing 225 floors of stairs. Go me! This machine has the highest percentage to burn fat and is I think number one for the most challenging. It was definitely a challenge.

August 11
70 min Stairs (Avg Speed: 50)
10 min Crunches, Push-ups, and Planks

August 12
70 min Strength Training
No time for Cardio, but I am planning on getting on the spin bike at work for at least twenty minutes this afternoon.

Yesterday's Nutrition

Workout

NutriGrain Bar (pre-workout)
Yogurt (post-workout)


Breakfast

Oatmeal (1 cup)
Splenda Brown Sugar (1 tbsp)
Flaxseed (1 tbsp)

Snack

String Cheese

Lunch

Pot Roast (3 oz)
Carrots (10 mini)
Red Potato (2 small)
Fruit Cocktail (.5 cup)

Snack

Rice Cake
Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner
I met the youth from church at a pizza shop. I am glad this was the last week. Some of the places I could not choose healthy meals and are high in sodium.

Baked Ziti
Side Garden Salad
Vinaigrette Dressing
Pizza (.5 slice)

All nutrition facts are an estimation.

Calories: 2,050 (over) Protein: 97g Calcium: 103
Fat: 60g (over) Fiber: 32 Water: 71 oz
Carbs: 270g (over) Sodium: 2,666mg (over) F&V: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment