Sunday, March 21, 2010

2.5 Hour Workout

Yesterday I went to the park as soon as the sun rose. I finished four miles in about fifty minutes. This is just an estimate, I forgot my watch and forgot to look at the clock before I got out of the car. I am getting better running outside, but I still am not where I need to be to run the whole 5k. I can not believe it is almost here; this Sunday. My excitement keeps rising as it gets closer.

Today I went to the gym after I got out of church. I ended up spending about two and a half hours there. I moved from one machine to the next. I even ran on the treadmill, which is surprising to me. I got on the treadmill last and by then I was getting tired, but still was able to do a little running. I did five minutes at a time.

March 20th
5min Warm-up at home with foam roller
50min at the Park
5min Stretching
Mileage: 4.0

March 21st
5min Warm-up
40min Stairs
40min Elliptical
40min Treadmill
10min Abs
10min Stretching
Mileage: 10.1

Gym Time: 2 hours 25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment