Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

I have had some crazy couple of days and have not been able to get on here and post. Friday I got off of work three hours early and decided to start shopping for Hawaii. I was still in the shopping mood on Saturday, so I went shopping again. I found some cute clothes and of course I was excited to be trying on smaller sizes. At a couple of the stores I had to remind myself to go to a different section of the store. I kept going to the plus sizes section, which is too big for me. That felt good.

It was a beautiful weekend. I enjoyed it very much. I was able to get outside and run on Sunday. I completed 3.1 miles in under forty-five minutes. This is an improvement for me running on pavement.



Friday, March 5th

10min Warm-up
65min Treadmill
10min Stretching
Mileage: 4.2

Gym Time: 85 minutes



Saturday, March 6th

No time at the gym, but I think trying on clothes is a workout... :) I also went to a concert and we sat up at the very top. Going up the stairs was a workout. So I may not of went to the gym, but I got some exercise.



Sunday, March 7th

60min at the Park
Mileage: 4.0



Monday, March 8th

10min Warm-up
45min Circuit Training
26min Treadmill
10min Stretching
Mileage: 2.0

Gym Time: 90 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment