Thursday, March 4, 2010

Making Progress

This morning I got on the treadmill, did my five minutes warm up and then started running. I got into a good rhythm. I ended up running for fifteen minutes nonstop. WooHoo! That is so exciting. I will be running a 5k in no time (at least on a treadmill). I took a three minute walking break , then ran for seven minutes, another three minute break, then another seven minutes. I completed 3.1 miles in thirty-seven minutes and forty-three seconds. I keep cutting off time.

I have plans to go and look at my 5k route this weekend. I need to know what to expect. I also will be getting to the park and running. It is supposed to be nice this weekend.

March 4th
10min Warm-up
45min Treadmill
10min Stairs
10min Treadmill
10min Abs
5min Stretching
Mileage: 5.0

Gym Time: 90 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment