Monday, March 15, 2010

Focus and Motivation

Over the past two weeks I have been losing my focus and motivation. It has definitely shown on the scale. I have not been posting regularly either. My 5k is in less than two weeks and my cruise is in less than forty days. It is time to recommit and get my focus back. For one of my challenges I had to find a motivational article. This is the one that I picked http://www.motivation123.com/motivation-articles-02.html. Here is a couple exerts I took from it.

"To get motivated, to truly ignite your drive, you must see your goals as achievable. You must believe in yourself and your abilities. You must see success, not as a matter of unattainable greatness, but merely as a matter of time.

One step, one movement, one decision, one action. These are the things that feed success. These are things that you can do today. "

Today I am taking that one step. One step to continuing to obtain success and reach my goals. I will be making better decisions on what I eat and getting back to being committed to going to the gym. It makes me feel so much better when I go.

Friday, March 12th
5min Warm-up
50min Strength Training
20min Stairs
10min Stretching
Mileage: 1.3

Gym Time: 85 Minutes

Monday, March 15th
5min Warm-up
45min Treadmill
30min Elliptical
5min Stretching
Mileage: 7.0

Gym Time: 85 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment