Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5% Challenge

I managed to get through my workout this morning even though my stomach was still upset. I am not sure what is going on, but I hope I start feeling better soon. I pushed through and had a nice workout. I got to run and was able to make it through two ten minute and one five minute runs. I am very excited about this. In addition to this I got on the elliptical. I even got to the gym a little early and so I had some extra time to burn calories.

I am a member on http://www.sparkpeople.com/ and I have participated in several challenges on this site. One of the challenges was to lose 5% of my body weight in thirteen weeks. The challenge ended this past weekend. I lost 6.4% of my body weight and I had the highest percentage on my whole team. I am so excited to have accomplished this. Saturday I start the next 5% challenge and it will go on for eight weeks. I am getting very excited. Although, I will be on the cruise when the challenge ends, so I will not be able to finish the challenge. I will just have to work extra hard to lose the 5% before I go. That is very doable.


March 2nd
5min Warm-up
45min Treadmill
35min Elliptical
10min Stretching
Mileage: 7.2

Gym Time: 95 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment