Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 Days!

I was able to get to the park and run last night after work. I did very well considering that I worked all day and was at the gym in the morning. I did not run the whole thing but I still was able to do 4 miles under fifty-five minutes.

Sunday is not looking so good. All of you need to start praying that it does not start storming until the afternoon. It went to just raining to expected thunderstorms. I am not doing the 5k if it is thundering and lightning. This is so frustrating. I have been working so hard to prepare and have come so far and the weather might ruin it. I am really looking forward to my first 5k. My dad is even coming to see me. So the weather better hold off.

I have put a lot of cardio in this week and my body was wore out this morning. I ran this morning but I could not get past ten minutes at a time. I will not be running for the next two days so my body can rest. I will be doing some cardio tomorrow and working on strength training on Saturday.

March 25th
5min Warm-up
57minutes Treadmill
10min Elliptical
8min Abs
10min Stretching
Mileage: 4.7

Gym Time: 90 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment