Friday, February 5, 2010

Run, Run, Run

Even after I trained last night, I decided to run again this morning. I ran for a minute and off one and a half minutes for twenty-five minutes. I increased my speed today. My goal is to try and finish my 5k under thirty minutes. I believe that I can do this.

We are supposed to get snow here tomorrow, but I am hoping to get to the gym. I am planning on starting week three of the C25K (Couch to 5k) tomorrow. Sunday I am planning to go to a track and run on concrete. I do not want to just train on a treadmill the whole time. I know that there will be a big difference between the treadmill and the concrete.

February 5th
10min Stretch with foam roller
30min on Elliptical
30min on Treadmill
5min Stretch
Mileage: 5.2

Gym Time: 75 minutes

Friday Weigh-in: 181.8

No comments:

Post a Comment