Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not Quite There

I worked on starting week three today. It required running for three minutes and I was unable to get there. I can only do two minutes. Once I get to two minutes my stomach starts to get upset and there is no way I can push further. It might be due to the fact that I have ran four consecutive days and the C25K calls to give you rest between days. My legs and body might be wore out. I am still going to try and get outside tomorrow and run. Then I am going to give myself a day of rest.

On a lighter note, I went to the store to get a new pair of jeans because I have several pairs that are way too big. I fit into a size smaller than the last time I bought a pair of jeans a couple months ago. I was too exited. My waist is shrinking . Woohoo!

February 6th,
10min Warm-up w/foam cylinder
45min Strength Training
55min on Treadmill
5min Stretching
Mileage: 3.61

Gym Time: 115 minutes

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! You are inspiring me to be a better person!!
    Love ya!
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete