Saturday, February 13, 2010

Improvement

Today I worked with a trainer. I will be sore tomorrow. My legs already have started to hurt. He had me do some of the exercises he had me doing in the fall. I have not done some of them since then. I need to start working on them again. He also added some new and more advanced exercises from the last time he worked with me. That was kind of exciting because that means I have improved in some areas.

He also took my measurements. Since October I have lost six inches on my waist, three inches on my hips, four percent of my body fat. This was very exciting. I hope to continually improve these measurements.

February 13th
10min Warm-up w/foam roller
30min Circuit Training
40min Elliptical
10min Stretching
Mileage: 4.26

Gym Time: 90 Minutes

Weigh-in: 180.5

No comments:

Post a Comment