Thursday, February 18, 2010

Treadmill Differences

I gave my body a break yesterday after nine days of exercising. My legs are still a little sore from the sprints I did on Monday. I am hoping the will get better.

I did my last day of week four today. When I got to the treadmills at the gym all the ones that I am used to were taken. I had to use one I don't normally use. I was not very happy. Every time I get on a different treadmill than the one I am used to I get worn out really quickly. I did the first cycle of my training and was able to get a treadmill that I liked. I finished out the training with more ease. I even went beyond what the C25K recommended. I am really wondering how I am going to handle running on pavement. I hope that it will be easy. If I can't go from one treadmill to another, I might not be able to go from the treadmill to the pavement. This is one of the reasons why I want to get outside and run. Saturday is supposed to be nice and high of fifty degrees so I will definitely get out and run on pavement.

February 18th
10min Warm-up
50min on Treadmill
10min Abs
5min Stretching
Mileage: 3.75

Gym Time: 75 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment