Friday, February 26, 2010

Stairs!

Today I hit another mile marker. I got on the stair machine and stayed on it for thirty minutes. Thirty!!! Anyone who has used a stair machine knows its a workout. I always stopped at ten minutes. Yesterday, I decided to go for fifteen. If I had more time yesterday I might have done it longer. I felt like I could. This is why I decided to go longer today. I did not start to tire until around twenty five minutes. I thought that was awesome. I always see people use this machine and stay on it no shorter than a half an hour. To me it seemed like forever. I never thought I could do that. Today I was able to accomplish it.

February 26th
10min Warm-up
30min Elliptical
30min Stairs
5min Stretching
Mileage: 5.25

Gym Time: 75 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment