Monday, February 15, 2010

Hill Sprints

Today all I did was the circuit training that the trainer put together for me. It some time today getting trough it and I added a second cycle to the second part.

I did do a couple of sprints up the steep driveway at work. This week's theme for the kids is "The Olympics". Since they did not have school today I wanted to have our own olympics. We raced up the driveway several times. Much to my suprise I did not get tired very easily. It actually felt good. I am very tempted to go out and do some more. The park that I want to go run at has hills like the driveway so I am sure I will get my fair share of running up hills. I think it is a great way to prepare for the 5k.

February 15th
10min Warm-up
60min Circuit Training
10min Stretching
Mileage: 0

Gym Time: 80 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment