Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WOW!!!!

Eighteen Months ago I bought a gym membership. I had never been on an elliptical machine, never even heard of one. When I stepped on it and started moving I could barely get through two minutes and was at the lowest speed without it turning off. I have come a long way since then. Today I stayed on it for 1 HOUR! An hour...never thought I could do that. The best part is that I completed 7.1 miles in that hour. That is totally awesome. I feel like I reached the top of a mountain that I have been climbing for a while.

I also hit another milestone. I have been working on touching my toes while keep my legs straight and stretching. I normally just hold onto my ankle and that burns. I wanted to go for it. It has taken a long time, but I was able to do it for the first time today. Woohoo!! Good workout today.

February 3
10min Warm up
60min on Elliptical
5min Cool Down
10min Stretch
Mileage: 7.12

Gym Time: 85 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment