Thursday, February 25, 2010

Off the C25K Program

I have totally gotten off track from the C25K program. I have not looked at it at all for week number five and have not done what I was supposed to do. I thought the whole week I was supposed to run five minutes and walk three minutes for three cycles. I just looked at it and I was totally wrong. I was supposed to do this for the first day, but then each day it changes. I was supposed to run for eight minutes twice with a five minutes walk in between. On the third day I was supposed to run for twenty minutes. I have not done any of this. However, I did try for seven minutes today and hit it. So for the forty minutes I was on the treadmill I did two five minute runs and two seven minute runs, with three minute walks in between. I think this is a good place to be. I will try to do the twenty minutes on Saturday.

I will be getting to the park this weekend also. It is supposed to be sunny, but a little cold. I really don't want to run in the cold, but I need to build up my endurance on pavement.

February 24th
10min Warm-up
55min Circuit Training
15min Stretching

Gym Time: 80 Minutes

February 25th
10min Warm-up
3min Elliptical (waited for a treadmill to become available)
45min Treadmill
15min Stairs
7min Stretching
Mileage: 4.6

Gym Time: 80 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment